- Clean and fast installation. Desktop shortcut is created automatically.
- Extremely easy to use interface.
- DVDSmith Movie Backup can copy your favorite DVD movies to computer hard drive as DVD folder. You can either use full disc mode to copy all titles, chapters, special features, etc. or use main movie mode to copy the longest title.
- It can backup Movie DVDs protected with major copyright protection schemes. It offers three copy method:
1. Normal (for Unencrypted or CSS Encrypted DVD)
2. Lowly Enhanced (Less scan times to Decrypt DVD)
3. Highly Enhanced (More scan times to Decrypt DVD)
- During backup process it shows detailed information about the time and the name of the sector being copied.
|While copying full disk|
|While copying Main Movie|
- You can start or stop backup anytime.
- It creates a default output folder under ‘Documents’ but that can be changed.
- The software has a well documented help file.
- Almost 1:1 backup quality.
- Supports both NTSC & PAL DVD movies.
- After copying DVD to hard drive, you can use VLC Media Player, KMPlayer, GOMPlayer, Windows Media Player, etc. to play.
- It has no option to check for updates. But has a button to open product homepage.
- Uses minimum system resources during backup process.
|OS||XP, Vista (32bit & 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit)|
|CPU||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk||70MB for installation|
|DVD||A Recordable DVD Drive|
It also has a Macintosh version.
For Windows (No digital Signature)
http://www.dvdsmith.com/dvdsmith-movie-backup.exe [2823 Kb]
http://www.dvdsmith.com/dvdsmith-movie-backup.dmg [2049 Kb]
Have a nice day!!