- It is a portable version which contains 32 bit and 64 bit version and also the source code. You may want to extract it to a folder, e.g. C:Program FilesRBTray.
- If you want RBTray to automatically run on Windows startup, create a shortcut to appropriate RBTray.exe in your Start Menu’s “Startup” folder. Follow Instructions.
- RBTray has no GUI. It just runs background and does its job.
- When RBTray is running you can Right-Click on the “Minimize” button of any Windows to hide/move it to tray. Thereby you will be able to keep windows without cluttering taskbar. The tray icon is the same the application icon.
- To know content of the hidden window hover mouse on the tray icon of the hidden window.
- To restore the hidden windows Left Click on the icons of the hidden window.
- Right Click on the icons of the hidden window gives options to Exit RBTray, Close and Restore hidden window.
- RBTray is extremely has negligible impact on system.
RBTray is free and the current version 4.3 can be downloaded fromany of the the following links
or use the download page
Good Night !!