Do you have a audio file, whose certain portion you want to use as your cellphone ringtone? Don’t worry, you can do it easily and without spending any money. Eusing Free MP3 Cutter is an idle software to suit your needs. According to the publisher
Eusing Free MP3 Cutter is a simple utility that allows you to cut out pieces of an audio file (MP3, WAV, WMA). In a few clicks, you can select a part of a song and save the selection in a separate audio file. The software works very fast and has a user-friendly interface. There is a small player built in Eusing Free MP3 Cutter and so you set start-time and end-time just when you listening the song. It also provides a slider bar to visually position a cut points where you want to cut. The id3 information won’t be lost after cutting.
- Small installer [1.19 Mb], not digitally signed.
- Clean and fast installation.
- Runs on all Windows version, both 32 and 64 bit.
- Supports MP3, WAV and WMA files. Uses proper codec installed in your PC.
- Clean interface, easy to use operation.
- Allows you to play, pause and stop music files for a preview.
- You can mark a certain point as the start point or the end point. Those points can also be adjusted by entering appropriate values or by dragging the boundaries.
- The selected clip can be played for preview.
- The final clip can be saved in the hard disk as MP3 file.
- It can keep ID3v2 tag of original audio file.
- The software can manually check for updates.
- System resource usage is little at idle time but during the cut operation, it uses moderate resources.
|System Resource Usage at Idle Time|
|System Resource Usage during Cut Operation|
Although the software is in its early days, it has most things an idle MP3 cutter or Ringtone maker should have. But few additional things could make the software more appealing.
- During playing the audio file, it should show the time elapsed. That thing will make it easier to pick proper start or end point.
- Cannot remember the last file open location. This option is useful because in most cases audio files are listed in a certain directory.
- It should support more input and output file types.
- Although the software is easy to use, an offline or online manual would be nice for very-inexperienced users.
Download the software from the following link.