Incompatibility issues always are troublesome when you work in multiple platforms. Now-a-days, both Windows and Mac are widely used and as such interoperability barriers between Android and Mac OS / Windows PCs are getting strengthened. Very often a Windows user fails to record a program received by an Android-based media center to his USB stick (using NTFS
) and a MacOS user copies a new movie onto an HFS+
formatted portable HDD but fails to play that on a Android-based media player. Both of these happens due to the lack of built in drivers for NTFS and HFS+ in Android based Smartphones. Paragon software has recently released a new application called Paragon NTFS & HFS+ for Android
, that installs a driver on Android and is currently the only solution available on the market that mounts NTFS/HFS+ formatted USB drives or SD cards automatically! According to the developer
You can get full and unlimited access to the most widespread file systems in the World on your Smartphone! Easily copy, transfer and modify data on NTFS volumes alongside with HFS+ ones. Forget about incompatibility issues between your mobile handheld and its big brothers – PC and Mac. Attach to your device any flash drives, hard disk divers and other media with NTFS and HFS file systems and work with them as if there have simple FAT32 one.
The application requires the following:
- ARM architecture
- Android 2.3.3 or later
- Root access is required. To verify root access please use Root Checker app.
- Fuse kernel module is required
The application is almost indispensible for Android since it has the following benefits:
- The only cross-platform tool on the market with NTFS and HFS+ partition automounting feature! The new automount option, which can be conveniently activated or disabled in “Settings,” allows users to mount all NTFS and HFS+ partitions automatically when an SD card or a USB flash card is connected or upon booting the Android-based device.
- Full high-performance access to volumes of the most popular file systems (NTFS, HFS+) under Android OS where these file systems are normally not supported.
- 18 years of industry expertise you can trust.
- Successfully tested by nearly 50,000 Android enthusiast!
The software is now available from Google Play.
Screenshots of the App
Pricing and Lifetime Upgrades
The software is free and you can get free lifetime upgrades by registering in the following webpage with your name and a valid email address.
When registration is completed, you will receive an email from email@example.com with your product registration information and login information for your account at Paragon Software.
To download new versions in future:
2. Go to “Products” / “View registered products”.
3. Find NTFS & HFS+ for Android in the list and click “Download” in the “Update” column.