- The application [CreateShortcutThere.exe ; 211 Kb] is not digitally signed and upon executing, shows up a screen to to install “Context Menu” icon.
- After installing Context Menu, it will show like the following.
- To remove this application just execute the application again and you will see an option to remove the Context Menu.
- This application is only on demand, runs only when a shortcut has to be created in custom location. Nevertheless it requires only a little resources.
- This application runs good on all versions of Windows both 32 and 64 bits.
The software cannot remember the last location of shortcut location, always selects the original folder while starting browsing. This limitation may restrict you to fully appreciate the usefulness of this application. So, there is a update patch that needs to be installed for such problem.
I am using this software for many years and will recommend you to do so.
Have Fun !!