Weekends are not a very funny time for me because I have to work hard for my blog since in Week days I face a heavy load in my phD projects. What taunts me more is that I forgot about the time in most cases and hence even fail to take a break to grab a coffee!! But my next weekends will not be like before because I have just discovered a sweet program that will take care of me by visually reminding me about the current time by fading the computer screen with a Bluish Glow!! I want to that the developer Muti very much for informing me about his software FadeTop.
Take a Look at FadeTop in action. Wait till 10 seconds when you will be able to view that blueish glow.
FadeTop Video Demo
Features and Specifications
- FadeTop comes as a Installer as well as a Portable version. The installer is tiny (452 Kb) and does not have a digital signature attached with it.
- Installation is clean and fast. It adds a Desktop and Quick Launch icons by default and sets the program to launch at computer start.
- The Software runs on both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7. 1.1 Mb of free hard disk space is required for the installation.
- It creates a tray icon that changes its color during visual break. Bluish Glow can be turned off by left clicking on the tray icon.
- By default the software uses the following settings.
- The software auto-fades computer screen every 15 minutes: 9:00, 9:15 9:30 etc.
- The software keeps that fading for 20 seconds.
- The Maximum opacity of the screen is 70% by default.
- Overlay color is blue and Text color is White.
- Text Size is 250 pixels.
- It is doesn’t show the fading if a full-screen application like a Movie or Game is running.
- You will be able to change the options according to your choice.
- It is fairly light on resources.
I really have liked the concept of the software. The default settings suffices my choice. I would recommend the software to everyone.
Download the software from it’s homepage