- Undelete360 can be as an installer or as a portable version.
- The installer version [2.63 Mb] is available at the following link.
- and the portable standalone executable at the following link
- Both executables are digitally signed by KIRILL CHERMENIN.
- The software installation went on fast and smooth and requires 8.5 Mb free disk space. Desktop icon is created by default.
- System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / XP / VISTA / Windows 7 / 2003 or 2008 Server.
- Supported file systems: NTFS, NTFS5, FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32
- RAM: 128-1024 MB (depends on the drive size and amount of free space)
- Hard Disk: minimum 15 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, 256 colors .
Features & Specifications
- The software GUI is decent looking and is resizable.
- You need to select the drive to scan and click on Start.
- All files will be listed along with status Very Good, Middle, Bad and Overwritten. Overwritten files are not recoverable.
- You may also view file Previews, Properties & Hex Views of each files in that list.
- To recover selected boxes, select those files and click on Recover. You may set it to keep folder structure, date/time information etc.
- To start with a search, you may also set a filter, to find only files of your choice.
- The software always keeps a log of its actions.
- Undelete360 can shred files and folders. It can adopt only two techniques: One pass random (1 pass) and US DoD 5220.22-M (3 passes).
- It can also wipe drive free space, directory entries etc.
You can use their online guides and videos for better understanding of software usage.