- The software developer do not hosts files in their server. So, it’s preferable to download those from trusted software hosting sites.
- The zipped archive [tweakers.zip ; 431 Kb] contains the standalone executable [Tweakers.exe ; 383 Kb]. The current version of the archive [2012.2] have the following hash
- The program can be launched by executing the executable. The tweaks are suitable for Windows XP to Windows 7. The software needs to run with administrative rights for the tweaks to be useful.
- It asks for donation on launch which can be set not to show again. Closing that dialogue opens the main GUI.
- Following tweaks can be applied.
|Tweaks [Part 1]|
|Tweaks [Part 2]|
|Tweaks [Part 3]|
- You can change the default tweaks and Save Changes. You can run all the tweaks at a time and then may Restart Computer or Explorer for the changes to work.
- The software do not have any help documentation, neither offline or online.
- It consumes tiny system resources at idle time.
Note: Make sure to create a system restore point before making any change with Tweakers and any such tweaking software.