gBurner is a powerful and easy-to-use CD/DVD/BD burning software, which allows you to create data, audio and video CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, make bootable data discs, create multisession discs. gBurner is also a disc image file processing software, which allows you to open, create, edit, extract, convert and burn disc image files.
- Small installer (1.77 Mb), digitally signed by Power Software Ltd.
- Clean and fast installation. Creates desktop icon automatically. Associates .iso file extension with the program.
- Multilingual: Supports English, Dansk, Dutch, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Polish, Kazakh.
- Upon launching the software, you will be prompted to register the trial version.
The unregistered version can be evaluated for a free 30-day trial period with no limitations, other than a dialog that prompts you to register. After the expiration of the 30-day trial period, burning is disabled and you can not save an image file greater than 300MB.
- Easy and friendly interface. gBurner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste.
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008/2003/2000, Windows NT 4.0. Both 32 & 64 bit are supported.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- At least 128MB hard disk space.
- A CD, DVD or BD recorder.
- It can burn files and folders to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. gBurner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
|Making a New Data Disk|
- It can copy disk to another disk or disk image.
- It can burn bootable or non-bootable image to CD/DVD or USB.
|Writing bootable or non-bootable image on USB|
- The software can convert image files to .iso, .gbi, .bin/.cue. Supported input formats are the following.
- gBurner can create standard Audio CD that can be played in almost any CD player and most computers. It also supports forming mixed Mode CD project where you can create a CD with one data track and one or more audio tracks.
|Burning New Mixed Mode CD|
- gBurner can also rip Audio CD to MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC or Ogg music files.
- The software can burn Video CD, Super Video CD and even DVD-Video.
|Creating New Super Video CD|
- gBurner can erase rewritable CD/DVD, show disk and drive information and eject/load drive tray. It
supports disk image file with FAT/NTFS/EXT partitions.
- The burning and erasing can be done with various speed. Increase in speed may save time but can lead to error. By default maximum speed is selected.
- gBurner can import boot information file (.bif, .ima, .img, .flp) to make a non-bootable CD/DVD bootable.
- ISO 9660, Joliet and UDF file systems are supported. It allows to change file system, levels, date/time information of disks. You can even place comments, split volumes, add password protection to Data CD/DVD.
|Editing File System of CD/DVD|
- You will be able to finalize disk, verify written data, change default buffer location etc.
- gBurner supports unicode file names.
- During burning it optimizes file layout to save disc space.
- After burning disk ejects automatically. This feature can be changed of course.
- Their website is very detailed in help materials, even the offline help is also detailed.
- The software is light on resources. In idle-time it consumes about 4 Mb of RAM, while during burning it consumes about 12 Mb of RAM.
Download the trial version of the software from any of the following link
gBurner support have arranged 10 lifetime licenses of gBurner each worth $29.95.
To Participate in the contest:
Giveaway will run until 13th May 23:59 PM GMT.
Good Luck !!