- Small installer (2868 Kb) digitally signed by Chengdu Deyi Software, Inc.
- System Requirements
Operation System: Microsoft® Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation
Graphic Card: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
Others: DVD/BD Driver
- Clean and fast installation. Desktop icon is crated automatically.
- Fresh interface with not much settings.
- BDlot DVD ISO Master can backup DVD as ISO file to both to Hard Drive and USB.
|Backing up DVD to ISO Image|
- It can copy both homemade and commercial DVDs, and all types of DVD discs including DVD-ROM, DVD-RAM, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, and DVD+/-DL.
- BDlot DVD ISO Master can unlock DVD region codes as well as other known restrictions such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, Rip-Guard, and Disney X protection.
- The conversion to ISO is made without compression or quality Loss at fast Speed.
- BDlot DVD ISO Master enables you to burn any ISO file to DVD disc.
|Burn any ISO Image to CD/DVD/Blu-ray|
- The software can recognize different discs and adopt optimum burning mode accordingly to save time.
- A wide range of discs including CD, DVD5, DVD9, BD25 and BD50, etc. are supported.
- It also offers advanced initiative cache burning technology that guarantees the integrity and sequence of DVD data after burning. So, you can continue multitasking without having to cautious about quality loss.
- BDlot DVD ISO Master can also mount any image files in a virtual drive. So, that you can experience the pleasure of viewing DVD without having to insert a DVD into your DVD drive. You can eject it by right clicking on the drive icon in Windows Explorer.
|Mount ISO image|
- Light on resources.
|While only GUI is open|
|While it is Backing up DVD as ISO|
I prefer this software because it backs up as an ISO file which I can use for any purpose. It can be easily copied in USB drive (like an archive), can easily be burned on CD/DVD, can be mounted on Virtual Drive for getting same excitement as in original DVD. Viewing in Virtual drive since Virtual Drive is faster than normal CD/DVD ROM. Moreover thereby you can save your original DVD for a longer time.
I am unsure if the DVD writing speed can be adjusted and how many speeds are available, since at present I have to blank drive to test on.
There is no help file available but documentation is available online.
I wish if they could make a portable version available.
The software can be downloaded from the downloads page.
The zip file contains the executable bdlot-dvd-iso-master-setup.exe