Audio and video files are the major sources of media entertainment and every computer user, irrespective of the level of computer knowledge, wants to play around with these media files. There are numerous free softwares in the market for doing various operations on audio and video files, but every software may not suit the need for everyone. Today I am going to write about 4K Video to MP3 developed by OpenMedia LLC.
Why should one prefer 4K Video to MP3 and what it does?
4K Video to MP3 is a very uncomplicated software. It uses a minimalistic user interface with a very simple mode of operation. You will end up doing your preferred task without much hindrance.
Following are the things to expect from the software!
- 4K Video to MP3 does three important tasks:
- It lets you extract audio from a video file
- You can convert music file formats
- You will be able to change bitrate of the music file.
- It supports common video formats: avi, mkv, wmv, mp4, m4v, flv, 3gp, mpg, mpeg, webm, ts, m2ts, dv, mov, qt, divx, xvid and audio formats: mp3, m4a, wma, ogg, wav, flac, ape, aac, ac3 as inputs. The output audio formats are mp3, m4a and ogg with four bitrate: original, high (320 kbps), medium (256 kbps), low (128 kbps).
- The software is available for Windows, Ubuntu and Mac OS X 10.6 and later. Download now.
- Portable version of the software is available for both Windows and Ubuntu.
- The Windows installer and executable files are digitally signed by Open Media LLC.
- It has the least complicated settings. You have to choose the output format and bitrate from the preference menu and the software will start processing as soon as one or more file is added.
- The processing speed is fast but requires low system resources.
- The output audio is saved in predefined location. If similarly named file already exists in the output location, the software renames the output file automatically.
- It checks for updates on software launch. If update is found, a prompt will be shown. If you agree to update the download page will open in the default browser.
- You can listen the processed audio tracks directly from the program interface using the embedded audio player. Just click Play button on the item logo or double click on the item.
- The software lets you add the resulting audio to iTunes