What is a CAD software
CAD or computer-aided design assists in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design that is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing.
Why Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4
There are a number of CAD softwares out there and the most popular being Autodesk AutoCAD. But most are very much costly. Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 offers similar features and is much cheaper.
Visit Product Homepage
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 Features
1. Design views: 2D, 3D, Cross-section.
2. 3D constructions: 7 primitives (cube, cone, cylinder, sphere, torus, wedge, pyramid), extrusion/rotation/sweep/subtraction solids.
3. Building components: Walls, ceilings, windows, doors, openings, slots, skylights, solar elements, chimneys, beams.
4. Measurements: Metric and imperial with precise dimensions.
5. Input aids: Customizable reference points, construction aids (center point, intersection point, point with distance from, perpendicular, parallel point, point in line, enter coordinates), angle grid.
6. Exterior lighting simulation.
7. Freely positionable camera and viewing angles.
8. Roofing Wizard: Various material, cladding, rafters, eaves and gables settings, 7 dormer types (shed, flat, hipped, triangular, trapezoid, barrel, bat).
9. Stair Generator: 3 solid and wooden types (straight, geometrical, landing), handrails, wellholes.
10. Topography Designer: 6 forms (hill, swale, plateau, wall, trench, slope), 4 terrain elements (bed, way, terrace, water course), customizable contours.
11. Construction elements: Doors, profiles, windows, solar elements, constructions (e.g. balconies, carports).
12. Objects: 2D (cars, people, plants, animals), 3D: Exterior (e.g. garages, garden appliances), components (windows, doors, columns, tiles, girder), interior (e.g. kitchen and bathroom appliances), people, basic forms, signboards.
13. Textures: Exterior (grounds, grass etc.), building (wood, metal, plaster etc.), interior (wallpaper, leather, carpets etc.), colors.
14. Materials: Different materials such as grass, rattan, water and more.
15. 2D Symbols: Various symbols from different areas including appliances, building elements and other.
Giveaway of Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 costs only $79.99 compared to the costly popular alternatives. Angela provided me 10 licenses of the software to give away.
Please leave a relevant comment to have a license. Normally I will giveaway on first come first basis but empty comments like “thanks”, “give me the license” may not be entertained if the number comments are more than 10.
Giveaway Ended. Licenses will be sent to the relevant comment posters. I unfortunately had to leave out non-English comments.