Data recovery softwares are very common today and many free and paid products are available. These help you to recover accidentally deleted or lost files from hard drives, USB drive or memory cards. But not all softwares are equally efficient. Canada based company Minitool develops Power Data Recovery which can recover deleted data from the Windows Recycle Bin, restore lost data, even if the partition is formatted or deleted, restore data from a corrupted hard drive, virus infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure. Moreover its latest version now supports dozens of RAW file types including *.m4v, *.3g2, *.wtv, *.wrf, *.pps, *.dps and 4096-byte-sector-based hard drive. Minitool products are available for both Windows and Mac. It offers two types of Data Recovery Software. The common one has to be installed on a computer and the other type can be run from a CD or USB drive as Boot Disk.
Product Homepage of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk
Why MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk is preferred over the installable version
- To ensure perfect data recovery from a partition one should ensure that no activity like file copy/paste, making of new file, file editing, file access etc. has been done on that partition. But this is in fact is very hard to ensure as many automated processes run by the installed softwares do such operations without users knowledge.
- If the deleted data is in the system partition, then there is no way to stop data being written on that partition. Hence, it is advisable to turn off the system as soon as the deletion event happens and run MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk from a CD or USB drive and recover the files to another removable drive.
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk is indispensable when the system is damaged and cannot be booted.
- One can use the Boot Disk to recover files irrespective of what Operating System is installed. So, you can recover files from Windows, Linux, Macintosh and even Android using this software.
How to use MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk too requires a software to install for the boot disk to create but it is advisable not to use the affected PC to create the boot disk to avoid the above mentioned problems. The software can be installed even in non-internet-connected PCs as the license do not require online validation.
- Download the demo software and install it following the instructions. 75.1 Mb of free disk space is required for the software installation.
- On first launch of the software, it will ask for license key. Enter your license key and click on register. The software do not require online registration.
- Next you will be offered with a screen to create the boot disk in CD/DVD or in USB drive. You can also create an Image file of the Boot Disk for later use.
- Now boot the effected system using the bootable CD/DVD/USB. After following a few regular instructions, you will see the interface of the MiniTool Power Data Recovery software. You can then choose any of the modules namely Undelete Recovery, Damaged Partition Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery or Digital Media Recovery. In each module, you will be able to adjust the advanced settings. From a large list of found files, you can easily find your desired files by setting the Advanced Filter. It is very easy to use the interface to recover your precious data.
Screenshots of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk
Creation of the Boot Disk
Operation of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk
Giveaway of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk costs $69.00 but for the next 48 hours you can get it for FREE. Tina from Minitool has created a page exclusively for Insights in technology users. To have a license, you have to subscribe to Minitool Newsletter. Go to this special link, enter your email address and click on the blue “Subscribe” button. You will soon receive a confirmation email and after clicking on the appropriate link in that email you will receive another email with your key-code and the download link for MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk.
- The registration page will work only for the next two days until 7:00 AM GMT 30th Oct.
- Minitool sends its newsletters very occasionally. You can anytime unsubscribe from those newsletters by following proper link in the newsletter email.
- The license will work only on the current version. If you keep the current installer, you will able to use the software lifetime to create boot disk.
- Each license works for 1 PC only. So, do not use the same license in multiple PCs. If you need multiple licenses, use multiple emails to subscribe using the aforementioned link.
Feel free to share this exclusive news!