Microsoft have released the final build of Windows 8 to developers, so we’ve spent the last week finalizing changes to CCleaner to allow us to fully support this next generation OS.Download
- Improved Startup Item tool compatibility.
- Improved benchmarking for Cleaner summary results.
- Improved support for Custom Files and Folders.
- Improved file security algorithms.
- Added option to Exclude a single registry value.
- Improved wildcard support in search boxes.
- Fixed support for Windows 2000.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Firefox: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
Google Chrome: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
Opera: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
Apple Safari: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
Other Supported Browsers: K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
Windows: Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
Registry Cleaner: Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
Third-party applications: Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…
- Multilingual; supports 51 languages!
- The software may be installed for all users or only for the current user.
- Desktop, Start Menu shortcuts are created by default.
- The software adds entry to the context menu of Recycle Bin for quick erasing its contents & opening the application.
- The software asks to install Google Toolbar, which is unnecessary for the functioning of the software. So, if you think that is unneeded by use, clear the check-box.
- The software can intelligently scan for browser cookies. It can keep cookies for useful applications like mail, Facebook etc.
- The software has a uninstaller to efficiently uninstall installed applications.
- The Startup Tool may be used to manage Startup entries, Internet Explorer Extensions & BHO, Scheduled Tasks and Context Menu entries.
- With the System Restore tool, unused restore points may be deleted.
- Driver Wiper tool may be used to wipe Free Space or Entire Drive using a single or multiple pass.
- The software may be launched on startup, minimize to tray etc.
- Secure File Deletion may be used for usual cleaning purpose.
- You may add custom files/folders to cleaning list and may also add some folders to exclusion list.
- The software can check automatically for updates.
- Piriform offers an extensive online documentation.
- A guided tour is also available online to keep yourself aware of its usage.
|Main Cleaner Module|
|Registry Cleaner Module|
|Startup Manager Module|
|Driver Wiper module|