This utility’s purpose is to give detailed information about your system, helping you in diagnosing problems with Microsoft® Windows®. It can mainly be used for displaying certain software & hardware information (info regarding but not limited to operating system, boot configuration, running processes & services, BIOS, memory, motherboard, monitors, processors, video, sound & network cards etc) to help you quickly diagnose problems with your system.
- The software can be downloaded from its product page.
- The current version 188.8.131.52 is clean from any malware and has the following file hash.
- The software [848 Kb] is not digitally signed.
- It has the following system requirements.
Microsoft® Windows® XP/2003/Vista/7 32-bit
512MB of RAM
850KB of available hard-disk space for installation
- The software Do Not require installation. It is portable. Upon executing the executable, the GUI will open with the scanning started automatically.
- The GUI will list all the findings.
- By going to File > Export Analysis, the log file can be saved as a text file as analyzsys_export.log. If a previous log with same name is already present in the location, it will replace the previous log.
- The software resource usage is negligible at idle time. During scanning for system information, the application uses moderate resources.
|Idle Time System Resource Usage|
|System Resource Usage during Scanning|