Whois Tool is a client utility that communicates with WHOIS servers located around the world to obtain domain registration information. Whois supports IP address queries and automatically selects the appropriate whois server for IP addresses. This tool will lookup information on a domain, IP address, or a domain registration information.
- The software comes as a installer (2.83 Mb) having digital signature of Nsasoft US LLC.
- Clean and fast installation requires 3.5 Mb of free disk space. Desktop and Quick Launch icons are not created by default.
- The software ruin on Windows 2000 and later with 32 Mb free RAM.
- After installation finish the software asks to launch the application as well as start the installation of a shareware from the same company. In fact the shareware comes along with the installation package of Whois software and have been extracted to the installation directory [e.g. C rogram FilesNsasoftwhois].
- The software interface has no clutter, but can’t be resized. Just write the Domain Name or IP Address in the Whois Query field and click on Query. The software will communicate with appropriate Whois servers for registration information and will display the information.
- The software uses minimal system resources.
- No help documentation is available neither offline not online.
- Resizable GUI.
- A Quick Usage Guide.