Hash Code Verifier is a Cross-platform application to verify the Integrity of your download files. Hash Code verifier can be very useful if you want to check if a downloaded file is original and not corrupted or modified by hackers. In order prevent users from such problem, websites often publish MD5 or SHA hash of the file so that users can ensue that a file has not been modified by checking the file’s hash value . Hash Code verifier can generate hash for a file and allow user to check with the provided hash value.
- Small Installer [HashCodeVerifier.jar, 607 Kb].
- The software runs on Java and hence can be used on any operating system that supports Java. Java Runtime Environment 1.6 or higher version is required to run the software.
- The interface will open upon executing the downloaded Executable Jar file. No installation is required.
- The software supports drag and drop.
- It can calculate file hashes using MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 AND CRC-32 algorithm.
- The software can calculate file hashes in batch. The results can be exported as Text or HTML. The hash calculation process is fast.
- It can also calculate a single file hash and compare it with a known file hash.
- It also allows to compare two files by checking their hashes.
- The software uses little resources at idle time and moderate while calculating file hash.
|System Resource Usage at Idle time|
|System Resource Usage during Hash Check|