Features & Specifications
- The software installer is 11.7 Mb in size.
- Installation is clean and fast. Asks to register the trial of PDF Converter Elite that adds more functionality to it.
- The software can be used on all Windows Platform from Windows 2000, both 32 and 64 bit.
- Installs FreePDF Creator printer.
- You can customize the way the PDF is being produced after printing by opening All Programs > FreePDF Creator > Customize FreePDF Creator.
- You can manage Output Quality to the following types
Web Quality (Lowest)
Print Quality (Middle)
Prepress Quality (Highest)
- Under Custom Quality you can change General, Color, Grayscale, Monochrome settings.
- You can change Document Properties
- You can also apply password to restrict permissions to the created PDF.
- PDF Editing Options are available only if PDF Converter Elite is installed as a trial (within trial period) or registered version.
- There is no help documentation available in the software. But online documentation is available.
- The software consumes minimal resources at idle time.
|Resource Usage at Idle Time|
- While printing a PDF the system resource usage is quite high.
|Resource Usage While Printing|
In my option, the software is quite useful and effective if you want to create a PDF in few steps. A few features would be handy.
- An offline documentation.
- A manual update check option.
Download the software from the product homepage.